Posting

When you post remember you are posting to a world audience. You must use correct punctuation - sentences must start with capital letters and end with full stops, check your spelling and use writing language not text language. Mrs FR

Thursday 12 March 2015


kayaking and yoting  was fun because i learn how to yot and when we got stuck we had to find our own way out in less we couldn’t. When we kayaked it was fun because i when really  fast and fell in the water. mount biking was all so fun because i challenge my self and i got in the top 7.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Cody:)
    My name is Sonya, & I'm from St. Pius X Catholic School in Auckland,
    Glen Innes. I heard alot of great things about your classroom from your
    teacher, Mr Moore. I enjoyed reading your piece of writing. For Next time, try
    to use more puntuation:)
    I hope that we can get to know each other better!!
    Sonya xx

    ReplyDelete